Thursday 15 September 2016

Small harvest and re-potting a seedling

This morning I re-potted my Aji amarillo seedling (there were two but I didn't bother with the runt). I re-potted it into one of my homemade self-watering pots. The pots use a strip of material as a wick. In the winter i may need to pin the wick up to keep the pots dryer but for now all my plants are going into, or are already in these pots.

Materials - waterobsorbant material, scisors, plastic pint glass, pot.


The plant before repoting                                The plant in its new self-watering pot

Just for fun here is this mornings chilli havest.
top row - superchilli, aji lemon, Carolina reaper (supposedly), cheyenne
bottom row - Thai dragon, apache, chenzo, small paper lantern habanero



No comments:

Post a Comment